The Bushnell Trail Scout Viewer/Copier lets hunters and outdoorsmen check the digital images from their Trail Scout cameras in the field with just the push of a button. This handheld viewing device allows instant and easy viewing of images captured on the SD cards used in any Bushnell Trail Scout digital camera. The compact viewer features a 1.8" flat panel LCD screen that provides high-resolution viewing of any images the camera has captured since the last visit.
The Trail Scout Viewer has 2 SD card slots. One is used for the camera card, and the other can be used for a storage card. The user has the option of transferring and saving images to the second card, or simply viewing and deleting images from the camera card.
The Trail Scout Viewer also has a USB port so it can be connected directly to a PC for downloading and saving images in the comfort of your home.
- Allows you to check Trail Scout camera images in the field without a computer
- 2 SD Slots; one for the camera's SD card, and a second card slot for a storage card
- Import images from first card and transfer to the second card if desired
- 1.8" LCD screen
- Small enough to fit into a pocket
- Large buttons make it easy to operate even when wearing gloves
- Uses 2 "AA" batteries
- USB Port for use with a home computer