The EverFocus EQ250AN uses a Sharp 1/3" CCD to deliver 380 lines of resolution while needing only a minimum 0.3 lux of available light. Equipped with a standard C/CS mount, the camera readily accepts a wide range of industry common CCTV lenses including auto iris video drive lenses, with the camera providing easy back-focus adjustment. In addition to it's low lux capabilities, the camera also employs a host of automatic settings to self adjust and produce quality images in a variety of difficult lighting environments.
Note! Lens not included, accepts C/CS lenses
- Low Lux
- Uses a Sharp 1/3" CCD to deliver a constant 380 lines of resolution even in light levels as low as 0.3 lux.
- C/CS Mount
- Accepts a variety of industry standard C/CS lenses including auto iris and video drive lenses, with the camera providing easy back-focus adjustment.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Uses digital signal processing to enhance and produce identifiable images in difficult lighting situations including areas with a shadowy mixture of bright and dark and harsh back-lit situations.
- 12 VDC, 24 VAC
- Recognizes and automatically switches between 12 VDC and 24 VAC
- Flicker-Less Mode
- Auto Gain Control
- Back-Light Compensation
- Auto White Balance
- Auto Iris
- Electronic Shutter