Compact in size and mini dome in style, the Everfocus ED350N1 is designed to provide security monitoring in a low profile and unobtrusive manner. Utilizing a Sony CCD, the camera records a high color resolution of 520 lines with minimum light requirements a mere 0.5 lux and uses powerful settings such as 10-bit digital signal processing to enhance picture quality under poor lighting conditions and harsh back-lit situations.
A built-in vari-focal lens provides easy adjustments for zoom and focus while a 3-D lens mount offers a wide range of manual pan and tilt positions when first setting up the camera. Running on DC or AC power, this camera installs in minutes and is a good choice for low profile, low cost video surveillance for your home or business. This is the clear shell version of the series.
- Combines a small size and dome shape design to deliver optimum surveillance monitoring in a low profile and discreet manner.
- High Resolution, Low Lux
- Uses a Sony color CCD to deliver a high resolution of 520 lines while keeping minimum light requirements to a low 0.5 lux.
- Built-In Lens
- A Bulit-in 3.8-9.5 vari-focal, auto iris lens provides easy manual adjustments for zoom and focus when setting up the camera.
- 3-D Hinge
- A 3-D hinge offers easy manual pan and tilt adjustments to the camera's pointing direction.
- 10-Bit Digital Signal Processing
- Uses powerful settings to improve picture under difficult lighting conditions such as low light levels and harsh mixtures of bright and dark areas.
- Intelligent back-light compensation
- Automatic electronic shutter
- Auto gain control
- Auto white balance
- Gamma correction
- 12 VDC or 24 VAC power
- Internal Sync
- Clear shell