The Middle Atlantic SC Convective Series Monitoring Console SC-1427-1460BK-S (Black) has been designed to offer advanced functionality at a competitive price. It is constructed of 14-gauge, fully-welded, steel and will support up to 1,500 lb. of equipment under normal conditions, or up to 375 lb. under the conditions of its seismic certification. Standard front and rear, adjustable rack rails with numbered, space increments facilitate equipment mounting.
Pre-installed, leveling feet allow for height adjustments and key-locked, lift-off, side panels feature vents to promote convective cooling. Removable, bottom plates feature 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1-1/2" electrical knockouts and an integral, brush grommet allows for convenient, front cable entry. Grounding studs in its base facilitate proper grounding and bonding as per NEBS and NEC standards. This console is UL Listed in the US and Canada.
This model includes a standard, slide-out, rotating rack that provides convenient, rear access to equipment. A factory-installed, foot rest is also included. Moreover, a unique, zero-space wedge with a 3-point, locking, rear door allows consoles to connect corner to corner without requiring additional space. This model ships fully assembled to reduce installation time.
- Solid Construction
- Fully-welded, steel construction ensures a lifetime of use.
- UL Listed
- This console is UL Listed in the US and Canada.
- Added Security
- Lift-off, side panels feature keyed locks to add another layer of security to your setup.
- Passive Cooling
- This console has been engineered to promote optimum air flow with numerous vents, extending equipment life.
- Easy Equipment Access
- This model includes a standard, slide-out, rotating equipment that provides convenient, rear access to equipment.