The Broncolor Minicom 80 Basic RFS Kit is compact and lightweight. For those needing a total of 600 w/s, with a minimum of added accessories, the Minicom basic monolight kit is ideal. The monolight accepts all Broncolor accessories.
The Minicom 80 multi voltage monolight has an integral radio slave receiver, which allows it to be triggered from the camera with the included radio slave transmitter. Broncolor's RFS (Radio Frequency System) rules out potential misfiring due to high infra red saturation of sunlight at midday.
The included light stand offers ample support for the head, with any accessories. The included case will store the head and accessories.
- Fires Without Wires
Included RFS transceiver allows firing of the power pack from the camera, or (with optional software) from a Mac or PC computer.
Although tested successfully up to 990' (300m), expected range indoors is ~100' (30m), outdoors, ~165' (50m).
- 5 F-Stop Power Range
- Drop down to 1/8 of full power with continuous adjustment.
- Modeling Light Dim Function
- Dims the modeling light while capacitors are charging. When the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling lamp relights.
- Auto Dump Function
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Built In Slave
- Switchable photocell "sees" the light from another flash, fires the Minicom instantaneously.
- Digital Display
- LED displays power setting. Also features a dust and scratch-proof, illuminated silicone control keyboard.
- Ready Indication
- Two-colored LED's, at 100% of selected energy.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Reflector Fitting
- Pulso standard bayonet. Accepts all Broncolor and most Visatec accessories.
- Fan Cooled
- Increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Compact Design
- Makes location photography easy with included cases.
- 40" white umbrella will soften the light output for portraits
- Light Stands
- Support the Minicom heads and accessories