The Broncolor Minicom Classic 3 Light RFS Kit is compact and lightweight. For those needing a total of 1200 w/s, with a minimum of added accessories, the Minipuls Classic kit is ideal.
Flash triggering is wireless with Broncolor's RFS (Radio Frequency System). This technology rules out potential misfiring due to high infra red saturation of sunlight at midday.
The multi voltage monolights accept all Broncolor accesories. The clip-on barndoors help direct the shape of the light. The included 24 x 40" softbox softens and directs the light from any of the heads.
The included light stands offer ample support for the heads, with any accessories. The included cases will store the heads, stands and barndoors.
- Fires Without Wires
Included RFS transmitter allows firing of the power pack from the camera, or (with optional software) from a Mac or PC computer.
Although tested successfully up to 990' (300m), expected range indoors is ~100' (30m), outdoors, ~165' (50m).
- Five F-Stop Power Range
- Drop down to 1/8 of full power with continuous adjustment.
- Modeling Light Dim Function
- Dims the modeling light while capacitors are charging. When the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling lamp relights.
- Auto Dump Function
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Built In Slave
- Switchable photocell
- Ready Indication
- Two-colored LED's, at 100% of selected energy.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Reflector Fitting
- Standard bayonet -- accepts all Broncolor and most Visatec accessories.
- Fan Cooled
- Increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Compact Design
- Makes location photography easy with included cases.
- 2 Leaf, to direct light more precisely.
- Light Stands
- Support the Minicom heads and accessories.