The Broncolor Minicom RFS Expert 3 Light Kit is multi voltage, compact and lightweight. For those needing a total of 1800 w/s, with ample light control accessories, the Minicom Expert kit is ideal.
Flash triggering is wireless with Broncolor's RFS (Radio Frequency System). This technology rules out potential misfiring due to high infra red saturation of sunlight at midday.
The monolights accept all Broncolor accessories. The clip-on barndoors help direct the shape of the light. The included softbox softens and directs the light from any of the heads. The silver umbrella broadens the light, with added specular highlights.
Experience the freedom of wireless flash sync with the included infrared transmitter.
The included light stands offer ample support for the heads, with any accessories. The included cases will store the heads, stands and barndoors.
- Five F-Stop Power Range
- Drop down to 1/32 of full power with continuous adjustment.
- Fires Without Wires
Included RFS transmitter allows firing of the power pack from the camera, or (with optional software) from a Mac or PC computer.
Although tested successfully up to 990' (300m), expected range indoors is ~100' (30m), outdoors, ~165' (50m).
- Modeling Light Dim Function
- Dims the modeling light while capacitors are charging. When the capacitors are at 100%, the modeling lamp relights.
- Auto Dump Function
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Digital Readout
- Power levels visible from bright LED's.
- Ready Indication
- Two-colored LED's, at 100% of selected energy.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Reflector Fitting
- Broncolor standard bayonet. Accepts all Broncolor accessories.
- Fan Cooled
- Increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Compact Design
- Makes location photography easy with included cases.
- 2 Leaf, to direct light more precisely.
- Light Stands
- Support the Minicom heads and accessories.