The MCS3 from JLCooper is a central component of the MCS-Pro Series and features professional transport buttons, a jog wheel, eighteen function keys and Windows software.
The smooth, weighted and optically encoded jog shuttle wheel with concentric shuttle ring allows the user to control audio or video effortlessly and with frame accuracy. Transport buttons include Record, Play, Stop, Fast Forward and Rewind. Eighteen physical buttons are provided for a variety of editing functions along with a V/Stick Navigation Control.
The supplied software is compatible with Windows 98, 2000, NT, Me and XP and can be used with most Windows based audio and video editing applications.
- Professional remote control for advanced control of Windows based audio and video editing applications
- Provides transport control and permits remote track arming
- Remotely controls up to twenty-four different functions
- Balanced, optical jog wheel with shuttle ring
- RTZ and Shuttle Back at play speed
- Durable all metal construction