The MCS3 from JLCooper is a central component of the MCS-Pro Series and features professional transport buttons, a jog wheel, eighteen function keys and USB software.
USB software for the unit supports Mac OS9 and OSX and Windows 98, 2000, ME and XP. It allows the operator to use and customize the supplied keysets for advanced control of QuickTime compatible applications including Cinestream, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Media 100, Premiere, Pro Tools, Vegas Video, Virtual VTR and others.
The smooth, weighted and optically encoded jog shuttle wheel with concentric shuttle ring allows the user to control audio or video effortlessly and with frame accuracy. Transport buttons include Record, Play, Stop, Fast Forward and Rewind. Eighteen physical buttons are provided for a variety of editing functions along with a V/Stick Navigation Control.
- Professional remote control for advanced control of Quicktime compatible applications
- Provides transport control and permits remote track arming
- Remotely controls up to twenty-four different functions
- Balanced, optical jog wheel with shuttle ring
- RTZ and Shuttle Back at play speed
- Durable all metal construction