The advent of affordable, very intuitive remote controlling is at your fingertips with the Universal Remote RF-10 Master Control. Designed for both home theater pundits and home entertainment enthusiasts in mind, this universal remote control offers the ability to transmit in either IR or RF wireless technologies. When used in conjunction with the (optional) MRF-100 RF receiver, you can finally close your entertainment doors, conceal your system components and their messy wires, and still maintain full control within a 100' range. In addition, it features 10 one-touch macro buttons, and the ability to control up to 8 devices and any brand with the built-in extensive infrared database.
It features convenient infrared learning (up to 424 commands), easy access commands, up to a 60' IR transmitting range, back-lit keypad, Punch Through functionality, and a Quick Setup DVD tutorial. Now you can finally put away all your remote controls and replace them with one stylish, powerful controller, the RF-10.
- RF Wireless Control
- With an optional PowerBlaster (RF receiver), enjoy total home control and multi-room wireless and wired remote control capabilities. Offering the ability to control out-of-sight components within a 50-100' operation range. It's capable of transmitting multi-directional RF signals through walls, doors, and floors - your entertainment choices are virtually endless with the RF-10.
- One-Touch Macro Control
- Put away all of your remotes and enjoy easy, one-touch activity access to your home-entertainment system. You have the ability to customize up to 10 one-touch macro buttons (with up to 50 commands each) that accommodates your entertainment needs. One simple press of a programmed macro triggers a series of commands such as turning on the right components in the right order.
- Punch Through Functionality
- Punch Through functionality allows additional programming to enhance transport control, channel control, and on-screen display control.
- SimpleSound Technology
- Dynamic SimpleSound technology that offers total volume control over all the devices within your system.
- Convenient IR Learning
- When device codes are not included in the on-board database, they can always be learned from the original remote, simply by pointing to it.
- Guided Setup on DVD
- It provides a convenient step-by-step quick setup tutorial on a DVD disc that tailors the remote to perfectly match your home entertainment system.
- Child Lock Function
- This function prevents the unauthorized use of the remote by young children; blocking all operations on the RF-10.
- Ergonomic Design
- The RF-10 is specifically designed to be used with only one hand. Its vertical alignment results in an easy, single-handed operation.