The FaderMaster Pro from JL Cooper is a MIDI automation controller with eight, 100mm faders, designed for the audio or video professional, working with automation or recording of digital audio. The controller allows "hands-on" control of MIDI sequencers, hard disk recorders, MIDI-controlled audio mixers, synthesizers, samplers, signal processors and computer based video editing systems.
The unit's design philosophy includes the principle that it is not enough to simply remove the idea of one-track-at-a-time "mouse mixing". The faders themselves need to posses the feel that professional audio engineers demand. The controller also includes programmable buttons, which can be used for automated muting, program change, sample firing and more.
Two external inputs allow for connecting a foot switch and/or pedal (not included) which can send any MIDI command. The unit features twenty programmable locations for storing setups, plus fifty preset patches. For those situations where eight faders are not enough, multiple FaderMaster Pro units can be linked together to form a larger console.
- MIDI automation controller with eight programmable, high-quality 100mm faders
- Eight programmable MIDI buttons
- 1/4" foot switch and foot pedal inputs
- Allows for inputs internal grouping, scaling and end point adjustments
- More than fifty factory presets
- Includes FMPro software for Mac