The state-of-the-art Sony UP-CR10L SnapLab Digital Photo Printer is a stand-alone professional photo-finishing solution ideal for the photo kiosk or photo service retail environment. This digital photo printer is packed with a host of robust features in a highly compact body, and utilizes Sony's dye sublimation printing technology. The Snap Lab Digital Photo System prints 3.5 x 5", 4 x 6" and 5 x 7" photo quality prints, and can produce photo-lab-quality prints in just a few seconds. The 8-inch color LCD and user-friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) will help you to print memorable and creative photos easily. The LCD screen allows the user to edit photos, add borders, add text and print split images.
Anyone involved in the photography business today knows that the demand for digital photo printing is expanding rapidly, and the "Snap Lab" offers an affordable and exciting opportunity to enter the digital photo market. Its attractive features will enhance customer satisfaction, making it the ideal choice for countless on-location applications. Furthermore, the UPCR10L Snap Lab accepts all current digital media types, so there would be no need to turn away any walk-in customers.
- High Speed & High Quality Printing
- Print a 4" x 6" photo-lab quality print 15 seconds, enabling high volume printing in a short time, and the photo-lab quality prints meet the expectations of the most demanding customers.
- Easy to Use
- There is no PC needed to operate the UP-CR10L "Snap Lab" Digital Photo Printer, and it's simple to use interface means that everybody can print digital photos without manual. Furthermore, the easy - no mess media replacement is well suited to the photo retail environment.
- Compact & Stylish
- Weighing only 24lbs and compact enough to fit almost anywhere, the UP-CR10L "Snap Lab" Digital Photo Printer is easy to take with you, so it can be used to enhance on-location photo services. The adjustable tilt angle of the 8.0" LCD allows users to operate the printer in variety of positions, and is comfortable to use for anyone.
- Built-in Photo Editing Features
- The built-in editing feature allows users to optimize the pictures before printing, editing functions include Zoom, Crop, Rotate, Color Adjustment, Red-Eye Reduction - even Sepia & Monochrome color modes.
- Add Borders & Text, Even Print Split Images
- By being able to add Borders and text, UP-CR10L "Snap Lab" Digital Photo Printer can become a marketing and promotion tool for your photo business. Make announcements, greeting cards, over lay company logos, or add event information right onto the image. The Split Image feature includes 30 different layout options for producing novelty photo products.
- Order Numbering
- Easily keep track of individual orders or print jobs with the order numbering feature.
- Data Spooling
- The Data spooling capability of the printer provides the ability to remove the media card while printing to allow the media card to be used for other applications. This is a very useful feature when using the printer at an event location.