This Pelican Super Pelilite with its high intensity 2.22W laser spot Xenon lamp module is a practical and convenient dive light. You could use it to look under ledges and to restore natural color underwater. The light is also perfect for night dives. It is submersible to 3.28' (1.0 m).
The Super PeliLite is made of unbreakable ABS material with a hi-impact polycarbonate lens. Its laser spot Xenon lamp module can cut through, smoke, fog, and rain, this makes it the perfect light many applications. Accidental turn on and mechanical switch failure is eliminated because of the rotary on/off switch.
- Depth rating: 3.28' (1.0 m) for a duration of 30 min, in accordance with IPX7 specification
- Laser spot Xenon lamp module can cut through, smoke, fog, and rain, making it a perfect light for many applications
- FM Factory Mutual - United States
- CSA Canadian Standards
- MSHA Mine Safety & Health Administration
- IP67 European Certificate, Ingress Protection
- Ex (CE) European Certificate, Category 3 (Zone II)
- UL Underwriters Laboratory (CL I; Div 1; Group D; CL I; Zone 1; Group 11A, T3