The Pelican Sabrelite 2000 with its laser spot 3.33W Xenon lamp is a practical and convenient dive light. You could use it to look under ledges and to restore natural color underwater. The light is also perfect for night dives. It is submersible to 3.28' (1.0 m).
The SabreLite is made of unbreakable ABS material with a hi-impact polycarbonate lens. The light produces a tightly focused white light beam. The Sabrelite has a belt clip, stainless steel split ring and black lanyard making the light ideal for industrial, recreational and home use as well as diving.
Accidental turn on and mechanical switch failure is eliminated because of the rotary on/off switch. It also includes a safety battery tray in order to avoid accidents if the cells are inverted.
- Depth rating: 3.28' (1.0 m) for a duration of 30 min, in accordance with IPX7 specification
- Laser spot 3.33W Xenon lamp produces a tightly focused white light beam
- Made of unbreakable ABS material with a hi-impact polycarbonate lens ideal for industrial, recreational and home use as well as diving
- Accidental turn on and mechanical switch failure is eliminated because of the rotary on/off switch
- Safety battery tray prevents accidents if the battery cells are inverted
- FM Factory Mutual - United States
- UL Underwriters Laboratories - United States
- CSA Canadian Standards
- MSHA Mine Safety & Health Administration
- AUS Australian Standards
- Ex (CE) European Certificate, Category 3 (Zone II)