The Pelco WCS1-4 is a single-output power supply for use with standard CCD cameras as well as Pelco's indoor or outdoor Spectra and Esprit pan-and-tilt systems. This model outputs 4, 26 or 28 VAC power, with the extra voltage above 24 VAC provided as a way to compensate for power loss from long cable runs. Input voltage is selectable between 100, 120 or 240 VAC.
The maximum current capacity for this model is 4 A (100 VA), with a fuse system providing protection from power overloads. While this method requires the replacement of fuses after each occurrence, by acting faster and being more precise, a fuse system provides a higher degree of oveload protection as compared to a circuit-breaker system. This unit is suitable for outdoor installation and can be secured by an optional padlock.
- Single power supply for standard CCD cameras as well as Pelco's Spectra and Esprit pan-and-tilt dome systems
- Weather-proof design for outdoor installation (NEMA Type 4X and IP66)
- 120 VAC or 240 VAC selectable input
- 28 VAC Power output for long cable runs
- AC Power indicator with power On/Off switch
- Fuse circuit protection