Digital Element Aurora 2.1 Photoshop Plug-in Software makes adding original, stunning backgrounds in Photoshop easy. In minutes, you can add crisp skies, beautiful reflective water, stormy clouds, or a bright sun to any scene.
Aurora 2.1 Photoshop plug-in gives Photoshop users true digital nature effects within Photoshop. Faster and more versatile than clip art and much faster and easier than Photoshop, Aurora specializes in water, sky, and lighting for outdoor scenes.
- Sun, Moon, and Stars
- Add a sun, moon and stars to any background. Add multiple suns and moons of any color, changing the size of the sun and the size of the halo. The moon can be defined by phase and shows the surface of the moon. Define size, number, and color of star clusters.
- Clouds - Cirrus, Stratus, Nimbus
- Add any type of cloud from a white, puffy Nimbus cloud to a high-altitude, stormy Stratus. Add multiple layers of each type of cloud for amazing effects. Cloud color, shape, thickness and light properties are all modifiable.
- Water, with Waves, Reflection and Underwater View
- Add water to any scene, and the softwar will automatically add reflections of layers. Change the size and direction of the waves, change the water's color and depth, even create underwater scenes with lighting.
- Light Beams
- Add, manipulate and color light beams in three dimensions. Lights can be grouped and colored, and take full control of the light intensity, its source, and its destination. Special Digital Rendering allows interpolation of light beams through layers to create great "light through leaves" effects and other similar translucent effects.
- Updated Interface with Zoom and Preview
- Zoom in on any part of the picture from within the plug-in. The preview now shows a production rendering without having to leave the plug-in. Clouds and other features have macros that make it easy to create common types of clouds. Sun positioning and other key components feature an easy-to-use graphic interface.