The Sea & Sea DX-D200 housing is designed for professional underwater photographers. The housing is constructed of a tough corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy with a hard alumite coating for extra rigidity. It is durable and stands up to tough use. The snug design keeps the housing compact and lightweight, enabling greater maneuverability and ease of use.
The controls are easily accessed and are responsive. The housing has many features that will nurture your creativity. The pickup viewfinder magnifies your view by 0.66x for clear corner to corner framing. There is one Nikonos 2-pin and one 5-pin connector. You can use the optional TTL converter for TTL flash control with the 5-pin connector. A wide array of NX ports will accommodate the extensive array of Nikon interchangeable lenses in the housing.
- 2-Pin and 5-Pin Bulkhead
- Nikonos 2-pin bulkhead allows manual strobe control; 5-pin connector allows use of optional TTL converter for TTL flash control
- Corner-to-Corner Viewing
- Employs a 0.66x pickup viewfinder, with corner-to-corner clarity and easy camera data viewing
- Sensitive Shutter lever
- Shutter lever is sensitive and provides clear feedback when pressed halfway to activate features without tripping the shutter
- Easy Installation
- The built-in quick shoe makes camera / housing installation and removal easy
- Secure Port Lock
- The port lock mechanism assures a safe and secure port mount