The AKG WMS40-FLEXX wireless microphone systems provide frequency agile UHF wireless at a cost effective price. The systems provide single operation with up to 3 user selectable frequencies. The systems are shipped with either handheld or belt-pack transmitters, this system includes the SR40-FLEXX diversity receiver and PT40-FLEXX body-pack transmitter with C444L head-worn microphone.
The SR40-FLEXX receiver is a half-rack mountable unit with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" phone outputs on the rear. The front panel features dual antennas and a frequency selector switch, enabling users the select between 3 preset frequencies. Diversity reception enables dual antennas and receiver circuits to compete for the strongest radio signals, minimizing signal loss and noise.
The PT40-FLEXX body-pack transmitter features a mini XLR input and includes the C444L head-worn microphone. The C444L is a pre-polarized condenser microphone designed for accurate reproduction of speech. The convenient head-worn design enables an array of possibilities including fitness instruction, presentation and more. The PT40-FLEXX boasts up to 30 hours of power on a standard single AA alkaline battery. Like the receiver, the PT40-FLEXX transmitter provides 3 user selectable frequencies for complete flexibility and convenience.
- Frequency Agile
- The WMS40 FLEXX Series features 3 user selectable frequencies for added convenience and flexibility.
- Diversity Reception
- Twin internal receivers and antenna relay to minimize drop out and noise caused by RF interference.
- Balanced and Unbalanced Output
- The SR40-FLEXX features a balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" phone output connectors.
- Comprehensive LED Display
- The front panel on the SR40-FLEXX features A/B diversity status, RF reception, Mute and Clip LEDs.