The AKG SR40 single receiver is a half-rack mountable unit designed for use with the PT40 body-pack or HT40 handheld transmitters. The SR40 features both balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" phone outputs on the rear panel. The front panel features a single antenna, volume control and LED indicators. The SR40 establishes single channel UHF operation at an affordable price.
- UHF Operation
- The WMS40 Series SR40 receiver features UHF operation for greater range and low drop-out and noise.
- Balanced and Unbalanced Output
- The SR40 features a balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" phone output connectors.
- Comprehensive LED Display
- The front panel on the SR40 features RF reception, Mute and Clip LEDs.