HHB DA60DC DTRS 60 Tape is sold as a package of 10 double coated DTRS tapes with 60 minutes of recording time. The tapes are Tascam approved for use with their DTRS recorders. Low error rates, reliable recordings and high shelf life are the result of an ultra-thin layer of metal magnetic particles over fine non-magnetic particles that are lubricated for smooth tape runs. A rugged binder enhances durability and the back coating substrate minimizes friction during high speed shuttling.
- 60 minute DTRS tape approved by Tascam for all DTRS recording applications
- Double coated for high output and low block error rates
- Advanced binder compound for increased durability
- Rigid, heat resistant shell
- Secure archival life in excess of 10 years