From Voice Technologies the VT500 is a professional omni-directional lavalier microphone with a flat, wide frequency response that is designed for crucial reproduction of vocals. Designed for outstanding performance in broadcast, theatrical and sound-reinforcement applications, the VT500's frequency response delivers exceptionally transparent audio reproduction with minimal noise.
Speech clarity is enhanced with a slight rise in frequency response at the upper frequency range, while the omni-directional polar pattern suppresses handling and clothing noise. Noise caused by radio frequency interference is also minimized with an internal RF filter. The 5-foot (1.5 meter) cable is rugged and moisture proof and also features excellent isolation from handling noise.
- Wired For Sennheiser EW Series
- The VT500 is available in a variety of connectors. The connector on this version is a 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Connector for Sennheiser EW Series.
- Wide Flat Frequency Response
- The lavalier features a wide, flat frequency response for transparent signal reproduction throughout.
- Omni-directional Polar Pattern
- The omni-directional pattern provides generous pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern also suppresses handling noise caused by clothing and skin contact.
- RF Suppression Filter
- Radio Frequency noise is also suppressed via an internal RF filter.