From Voice Technologies the VT506 is a professional omni-directional lavalier microphone with a wide frequency response that provides enhanced intelligibility of vocals. Designed for outstanding performance in broadcast, theatrical and sound-reinforcement applications, the VT506's frequency response delivers exceptional presence with a 6dB rise in the high frequency range.
Speech clarity is enhanced while the omni-directional polar pattern suppresses handling and clothing noise. Noise caused by radio frequency interference is also minimized with an internal RF filter. The 5-foot (1.5 meter) cable is rugged and moisture proof and also features excellent isolation from handling noise.
- 6dB High Frequency Rise
- A boost in the upper frequency range results in greater intelligibility in speech and vocals, resulting in improved clarity.
- Hardwired with VT4026 Power Supply
- The VT506 is available in a variety of connectors, this version is designed for hardwired use and includes the VT4026 battery/phantom power supply with standard 3-pin XLR connector.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The lavalier features a wide, frequency response for transparent signal reproduction throughout.
- Omni-directional Polar Pattern
- The omni-directional pattern provides generous pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern also suppresses handling noise caused by clothing and skin contact.
- RF Suppression Filter
- Radio Frequency noise is also suppressed via an internal RF filter.