From Voice Technologies the VT502 is a professional omni-directional lavalier microphone with a unique dual capsule design. The dual capsules result in exceptional rejection of handling and residual noise caused by wind, clothing and movement, providing optimum results for theatrical and broadcast applications. The VT502's frequency response delivers exceptionally transparent audio reproduction with minimal noise.
Speech clarity is enhanced with a slight rise in frequency response at the upper frequency range, while the omni-directional polar pattern further minimizes handling and clothing noise. Noise caused by radio frequency interference is also minimized with an internal RF filter. The 5-foot (1.5 meter) cable is rugged and moisture proof and also features excellent isolation from handling noise.
- 5-Wire Pigtail Lead
- The VT502 is available in a variety of connectors, this version features a Pigtail lead for wiring custom connections. The 5 conductor lead is essential and requires stereo connectors due to it's dual capsule design.
- Dual Capsule Element
- The 502's dual capsules provide optimum rejection of residual and handling noise.
- Wide Flat Frequency Response
- The lavalier features a wide, flat frequency response for transparent signal reproduction throughout.
- Omni-directional Polar Pattern
- The omni-directional pattern provides generous pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern also suppresses handling noise caused by clothing and skin contact.
- RF Suppression Filter
- Radio Frequency noise is also suppressed via an internal RF filter.