The Voice Technologies VT710 is a lightweight, form-fitting head-worn microphone with an supercardioid capsule. The VT710 is ideal for musicians and actors in performance applications or speech capturing for lectures, presentations, etc. The flexible gooseneck enables users to position the microphone for optimum microphone positioning. The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective in minimizing off-axis noise and feedback. The capsule is moisture resistant and the cable runs neatly behind the neck for maximum concealment. The cable features a 3-Wire Pigtail for wiring custom connectors.
- Lightweight Headset Design
- The lightweight headset is designed for long term comfortable use, the cable runs behind the ear and remains inconspicuous.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- The supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum suppression of noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Flexible Gooseneck
- A flexible gooseneck enables flexible microphone positioning and optimum performance.