The Ambient A-Ray Surround Sound Microphone Support System is a unique, five-axis microphone mounting system designed for 5.1 microphone placement and capturing. The A-Ray features five telescoping carbon fiber tubes that are attached to swivel joints with adjustable toothed mounting flanges.
All tubes attach to the aluminum central bar and enable varied distance and angles between microphones. A support node is mounted on the central bar for placement onto boom poles and hanging applications. The entire system is an ideal solution for surround microphone placement in feature film, sound design application and much more.
- Accommodates Up To Five Microphones
- Up to five microphones can be variably placed up to 2 meters away from each other using the telescopic tubes and the toothed flange elements at the node points.
- Flexible Microphone Placement and Positioning
- Microphones can be placed in 3 dimensions by re-orienting a node at 90 degrees to the others
- Locked Secure Joints
- All joints are tightened with lever clamps allowing quick and easy adjustment.