GuitarPort RiffTracker form Line 6, is a hardware/software combination that provides the ability to record guitar tracks and edit them into complete songs. The GuitarPort hardware is connected to a Windows PC using an included USB cable and a stereo mini phone output is connected to powered speakers or headphones.
The package includes RiffWorks recording software that allows for up to seven effects per track and provides simple "drag and drop" editing. InstantDrummer delivers ready-made drum tracks that will synch to any tempo and will also create variations and riffs. Guitar Tone Rig provides the entire amplifier and effects modeling software that is found on the Line 6 Pod XT.
With Line 6 amp/effects modeling, the unique InstantDrummer and super simple automatic setup, GuitarPort RiffTracker is an easy and great sounding guitar recording solution.
- Hardware/software package for recording guitar performances
- Instant Drummer provides complete drum tracks with variations and fills
- Guitar Tone Rig provides all the guitar amplifier, speaker and effects models that are found on the Pod XT
- Riff Works recording software is easy to operate and allows up to seven effects per track
- MP3 and WAV output for CD burning
- Line level and headphone outputs
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- 24-bit converters with 32-bit processing