Nikon D50 Digital Field Guide - Whether you're a dedicated photographer on a budget or a serious hobbyist, the Nikon D50 will open doors for you. You already know it's packed with features and reasonably priced; now learn to use all its tricks.
This indispensable guide takes you step by step through everything the D50 can do. Better yet, it teaches you professional techniques for using lenses and lighting and taking top-quality shots. This is the book that belongs with you on every shoot.
Learn how to
- Use the Quick Tour to get familiar with your camera and start shooting
- Learn when to use each of the D50's seven DVP modes
- Explore metering techniques, ISO settings, and white balance
- Experiment with exposure, lenses, and lighting effects
- Delve into formulas for setting up and composing more than 25 different types of photographs
- Take the confusion out of downloading and editing your photos