The Unofficial Guide to Photoshop Elements 4 - This is the inside scoop for when you want more than the official line!
Photoshop Elements has the power to transform your digital images, but to use itwith confidence you'll need to know its quirks and shortcuts. Find out what the manual doesn't always tell you in this insider's guide to using Elements in the real world. Can you eliminate red eye and dark circles? Is there a way to simplify the output process? From discovering how to glamorize photos to creating high-impact slideshows for work or Web-first get the official way, then the best way from an expert.
Unbiased coverage of getting the most out of Photoshop Elements, including retouching and sharpening your images, managing metadata, and using Elements with other Adobe products
Savvy, real-world advice to help you scan, edit, colorize, add effects to, and output your images
- Time-saving techniques and practical guidance on setting up photo albums, creating slideshows with effects, and using RAW images
- Tips and hacks on how to resample images, apply multiple transformations, and more suggestions to save you time and improve your results
Watch for the graphic icons in every chapter to guide you to specific practical information.
- Sidebars and tables on bitmap versus vector images, shape tools configurations, and other ways to be more productive in Photoshop Elements
- Bright Ideas are smart innovations that will save you time or hassle. Hacks are insider tips and shortcuts that increase productivity
- When you see Watch Out! heed the cautions or warnings to help you avoid common pitfalls
- Check out Inside Scoops for practical insights from the author - It's like having your own expert at your side