The Delkin Archival Gold Scratch Armor CD-R Disc has a 700MB/80 minute storage capacity. The Archival Gold CD-R safely stores your images for more than 300 years. It uses a Phthalocyanine that reacts quicker to the writing laser than dyes found in most CD-R discs on the market. It makes sharper pit edges making your CD-R easier to read by CD drives. Compared to Cyanine and Azo dyes found in the majority of CD-Rs on the market, Phthalocyanine dye lasts significantly longer when subjected to the harmful effects of UV light, heat, and humidity.
The characteristics found in Gold prevent oxidation, one of the most common causes of CD-R disc failure. The combination of Phthalocyanine dye and the use of gold in the reflective layer of the disc ensure that Archival Gold CD-R discs provide the most extreme protection for your digital images from environmental degradation.
Scratch Armor is a protective layer that prevents scratches, scuffs, dirt, chemicals, and fingerprints. The clear scratch resistant coating prevents damage from the daily grind that the discs are faced with. Lasting 10 times longer than other recordable media, the protective surface keeps your memories, music, and files safe.
- Archival Gold CD-R safely stores your images for more than 300 years.
- Used for long term storage of digital files, including pictures, music and other data.
- 24k Gold reflective layer instead of silver; with a lacquer layer over the gold to prevent peeling
- The characteristics found in Gold prevent oxidation, one of the most common causes of CD-R disc failure.
- A CD-R rated 700MB or 80 minute storage capacity. .
- Up to 52x recording speeds CD burning enhances storage of music, videos, and office files.
- Scratch Armor protective layer applied to the lacquer to prevent scratching.