The Joemeek JM47A condenser microphone is a cost effective large diaphragm recording microphone that employs the same principles found in higher priced models. The JM47A features a large diaphragm condenser capsule with a cardioid pick up pattern.
The large diaphragm provides the richness and detail of a true studio condenser and the cardioid polar pattern minimizes residual noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the microphone. Additional features include a 10dB Pad switch for minimizing distortion and a low-cut filter for eliminating low-frequency noise and proximity effect. The JM47A microphone is a modestly priced recording microphone for the project studio, home studio, voice-over artist, Pod-caster and more.
- 1-Inch Large Diaphragm Capsule
- The large diaphragm capsule provides a wide frequency response resulting in rich detail and increased sensitivity.
- High-Pass Filter
- A high-pass (low-cut) filter switch eliminates low frequency noise and proximity effect.
- 10dB Pad Switch
- A 10dB pad switch maximizes headroom and eliminates noise and distortion caused by close positioning and peaking audio levels.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimizes residual noise and suppresses feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule.