For owners of Tune-LT, Waves offers an attractively priced upgrade path to the full Tune Native plug-in.
Tune is a pitch/formant correcting plug-in for Native applications running under Mac OS X and Windows XP that delivers a level of sound quality and ease in pitch correction and melody transformation.
For automatically tuning a vocal track, Waves Tune will make the changes as gentle or as aggressive as required, using the default parameters or custom settings. The user can choose a singer's range (generic, bass, baritone, tenor, alto, mezzo soprano, or soprano) or change the range manually as needed. Selecting the root note and scale allows the plug-in to correct to the notes in that key.
A choice of dozens of scales, from Blues and Bebop to Hindustani Bilawal and everything in between are available. Custom scales can be created and Waves Tune told to correct to adjacent notes. One can even choose to bypass notes entirely, leaving them "as is."
Note! Requires an iLok if one is not present on the system.
- Performs pitch correction of vocals and other instruments with a high level of transparency
- Allows for changing individual notes or entire melodies as easily as manipulating MIDI notes, while formant correction provides completely natural-sounding results
- Features a familiar "piano-roll" interface which displays the original pitch, the corrected pitch and individual notes, offering intuitive and flexible operation
- Work in perfect sync with most host applications and allows for doing all the editing from within the Waves Tune interface without being bound to a specific section of a track
- ReWire support lets the user listen to their edits in real-time, together with the rest of the tracks, starting playback from any timeline position
- Natural Vibrato can be tweaked for maximum realism or Synth Vibrato can be fine tuned to transform a sound
- Dozens of standard and exotic scales are provided, or custom scales can be created with amazing flexibility
- MIDI files can be exported for doubling vocal parts using a synthesizer or sampler, or to create note-for-note transcriptions
- All edits are non-destructive and saved with the session