The CL-1 from Sound Devices is an interface accessory that allows you to connect a standard PS-2 external keyboard to a 7-series audio recorder, transferring control of the recorder to the keyboard. One large benefit of this capability is the ability to enter scene and take names quickly.
The CL-1 connects to your recorder via a single cable, and draws power from the recorder. It offers a toggle switch and contact closures that can be programmed for several functions. Red and green LEDs show record and power status, respectively. All setup and control aspects of the CL-1 are accessible in the recorder's setup menu.
- Allows you to control all functions of your 7-series recorder with a standard PS-2 keyboard
- Quickly enter scene and take names to keep accurate records
- Connects to your recorder with a single C. Link connection
- Programmable toggle switch and contact closures
- Record and power LEDs
- Powered by the recorder, no plugs required
- Sets up easily using the recorder's setup menu