The FV500L from Boss is a both a stereo volume pedal and an expression pedal for use with keyboards and other low impedance instruments. When the pedal is plugged in between a keyboard and an amplifier (or an input on a recording device), rocking the pedal back and forth will raise and lower its volume. If you have an amplifier or an effect that can be controlled by an expression pedal, the FV500L has an output that enables it to be used as an expression pedal.
The construction of the FV500L is very strong. It was built to be stepped on over and over again. It features rubber grips that help to keep your feet from slipping off, and make for a more comfortable playing experience. You can even adjust the torque of the FV500L to your liking. It features low-impedance stereo inputs and outputs that make it ideal for use with all varieties of keyboards. A third output is provided to connect the FV500L directly to a tuner. If you've ever been on stage and had an analog synthesizer suddenly lose its pitch, you'll really appreciate this feature.
- Low-impedance, instrument level
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal functionality - In addition to its use as a stereo volume pedal, the FV500L can also be used as an expression pedal (with a separately available connector cable)
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)