This is the Owner's Manual ONLY for the The Boss BR-1200CD.
BR-1200CD is a 12-track hard disk recorder and workstation, equipped with an internal 40 GB hard drive and a CD-R/CD-RW, offering a leading edge design that elevates and advances the creative possibilities, and production values, of the personal desktop studio.
The BR-1200CD feature set includes 2 phantom powered microphone inputs, an 11-fader mixer section with 12 individual track EQ's and compressors, 2 dedicated compressors for the input channels, proprietary COSM modeling effects for vocals, guitar and bass, Auto Pitch correction and Vocal Tool Box vocal processing and harmony creation tools, a built-in drum and bass sequencer, with a large library of drum, bass and percussion sounds and loops...there's a lot going on here, for not a lot of money.
The BR-1200CD is a value-laden asset for songwriters, bands, desktop audio for video production, and virtually any project requiring an expensive sound on a limited budget.
Note! This item contains the Owner's Manual ONLY
- 12-track desktop hard disk recorder and production studio with built-in 40 GB hard drive and CD-R/CD-RW
- 2 simultaneous track recording, simplified "Multi-Track" mode for quick routing and recording
- 2 microphone preamps with individual input trims and phantom power, auto- calibrate input level function sets proper recording levels
- TOSLINK digital out for direct connection to other digital recorders and devices
- Mixer section with 11 faders, 12 individual assignable 3-band track EQ's, and 8 dedicated compressors
- Built-in GT-6 guitar multi-effects processor, proprietary COSM amplifier, speaker and microphone modeling effects for guitar, bass and vocals
- Separate assignable multi-effects group with reverb, delay, chorusing and other modulation effects
- Mastering Toolkit effects section for final EQ, multi-band compression and limiting of stereo mix before burning to internal CD-R or external digital recording device
- Vocal Toolbox processing with unique Auto Pitch vocal pitch correction function
- Chord Track for instantly vocal harmony creation by entering desired intervals, Harmony Sequence function for instant background harmonies based on vocal source track
- Built-in drum sequencer with huge library on internal hard disk of drums and percussion sounds and loops, separate drum, bass, and loop phrase tracks with auto-lock sync to sequencer track
- EZ Compose feature for quick sound selection, programming and arrangement of bass and drums
- USB connectivity for WAV/AIFF file import, export from computers; V-LINK remote video editor control with compatible Edirol products
- Built-in CD-R/CD-RW for burning master CD mixes or data file backup