The BKPFL605 Audio/Video Multiplexer from Sony is a practical AV multiplexer that incorporates a number of functions on a single device. This model distributes serial digital video with embedded audio signal to up to (4) outputs.
This unit embeds (2) AES/EBU stereo pairs (four individual channels) into a single 525/625 component or NTSC composite serial digital video signal. You can also cascade (2) BKPF-L605 boards to add another (4) AES/EBU signals. This configuration will allow you to achieve a total of (8) AES/EBU stereo pairs (16 audio channels) to a serial digital video signal.
This unit also features a number of other functions and features. It is capable of swapping channels and offers a programmable audio delay. Audio group assignment is selectable via an internal switch and function selection for channels 3/4 is also available. It also includes automatic 525/625 line detection and EDH monitoring and insertion.
- Multiple Signals on Single Board
- You can multiplex (4) AES/EBU stereo pair signals into a 525/625 component or NTSC composite serial digital video signal with one board.
- 16 Individual Audio Channels
- Achieve up to (16) individual audio channels multiplexed by cascading boards.
- Four Stereo Pair Inputs
- This unit offers (4) AES/EBU stereo pair inputs (eight individual channels)