The BKPFL606 Audio/Video Demultiplexer from Sony is a practical device that extracts AES/EBU format digital audio signals from a multiplexed 525/625 component serial or NTSC composite serial digital video signal.
This unit extracts (2) AES/EBU stereo pairs (four individual channels). You can also cascade (2) BKPF-L605 boards to add another (4) AES/EBU signals. It also allows you to separate up to (8) AES/EBU stereo pairs (16 audio channels) from a 525/625 component serial digital video signal by cascading (4) BKPFL606 boards. The BKPFL606 distributes an input serial digital video signal to (4) outputs and each of two extracted AES/EBU stereo pairs to (4) outputs.
This unit also features a number of other functions and features. It is capable of swapping channels and offers a programmable audio delay. Audio group assignment is selectable via an internal switch and automatic 525/625 line detection and EDH monitoring and insertion are also included.
- Multiple Signals on Single Board
- You can demultiplex (2) AES/EBU stereo pair signals into a 525/625 component or NTSC composite serial digital video signal with one board.
- 16 Individual Audio Channels
- Achieve up to (16) individual audio channels demultiplexed by cascading boards.
- Two Distribution Outputs
- This unit offers (2) distribution outputs per each of two AES/EBU stereo output (eight individual channels).