The Ampeg SVX is a plug-in that models the classic bass amplification components and effects from Ampeg. IK Multimedia has studiously modeled the original units and the plug-in functions in applications that support the VST, Audio Units and RTAS formats.
The plug-in interface offers four individual components. Separate Amplifier Heads, Miked Cabinets, plus a Stomp Pedal-board and a Tuner, neatly organized the same way a bass rig is laid out. Each component has interchangeable components that provide for endless possibilities.
Two parallel signal paths make it possible to have separate direct bass sounds, mixed with a completely different processed "amped" signal, for an instant top-quality studio sound anywhere.
Legendary Bass Sound
- Ampeg has historically been synonymous with bass amplifier sound and is now available in a premier software plug-in that sports Ampeg's legendary signature tones
Accurate Modeling using DSM Technology
- Four classic Ampeg bass amplifier models include the SVT-Classic, B-15R Portaflex "Flip Top," BA-500 and SVT-4PRO
- Six bass cabinets include the SVT-410H, SVT-810E, B-15R, BA-500, BXT-410H and PB-212H
- Six classic microphone models
- All of the Ampeg SVX amplifiers, cabinets and stomp boxes were modeled "component by component" after the original units
Complete Bass Rig
- Plug-in allows for mixing and matching between Ampeg amplifier and cabinets to produce twenty-four bass amp combinations
- A complete bass pedal-board is included with six fully configurable stomp effects
- Eight bass effects crafted after classic Ampeg stomp boxes that include SPC-OT Octaver, SCP-OD Overdrive, Compressor, Chorus, Delay, Envelope Filter, Bass, Wah and Volume