The Soundcraft / Spirit Live 8 sound reinforcement audio mixers deliver a feature set and sound that meet the demands of professional engineers while remaining compact and affordable. The Live 8 series feature 8 bus output groups and a variety of input channel frames to suite large or small applications. This version features 24 inputs and 2 dedicated stereo inputs in a rugged chassis designed for fixed installation or road use.
Balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" line level inputs are features on all input channels, the stereo inputs feature 2 sets of 1/4" paired connections. The stereo paired marked "Line" is dedicated for general line level input devices and a separate pair marked "CD" is optimized for CD players and other stereo play-back devices. Insert connections are featured on all inputs, buss groups and mix output. A 4-band parametric EQ with 2 sweepable mid-range sections are featured on every mono input channel. Additional features include an integrated meter bridge and 10 x 2 matrix mixer section. The Live 8 console is at home in FOH applications for houses of worship, small theaters, clubs and more.
- 24 Mono, 2 Stereo Input Channels
- The Live 8 console is available in a variety of frame configurations. This model features 24 mono and 2 stereo inputs.
- 8 Subgroup Outputs
- The Live 8 features 8 group outputs for routing to external recorders, monitors, etc.
- Matrix Mixer
- The matrix output mixer provides added routing flexibility.
- 6 Auxiliary Sends
- 6 auxiliary sends provide plenty of routing to external effects, monitors, etc.
- Direct Outputs
- All mono inputs provide direct outputs for direct routing to recorders, mixers, etc.
- UltraMic+ Microphone Preamplifiers
- The Live 8 features Soundcraft's UltraMic+ microphone preamplifier's for a high output gain range of up to 66dB.