The HEM-462 from Hosa is a two channel Hum Eliminator designed to get rid of "ground loop" problems, such as AC hum or buzz and/or pop noises.
The unit can be used to convert between balanced and un-balanced lines, in either direction. The RCA phono connectors make the HEM-462 suitable for work with desktop digital audio applications.
- Eliminates AC hum/60Hz buzz and noise quickly and easily
- Breaks grounds loops safely, while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- Switches provided for ground lift, pad in/out and a stereo to mono switch for combining inputs
- Completely passive design