The VS-828 8x8 Video/Audio Matrix Switcher from Kramer is a high-performance matrix switcher for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. This unit is ideally suited for production and duplication facilities, security systems, CCTV feeds, and home theater systems.
This unit switches during the vertical interval to ensure glitch-free switching with genlocked sources. Switching synchronization allows you to reference either external or incoming video. A take button allows for the execution of multiple switches at once, audio breakaway switching is also a standard feature, and memory locations store multiple switch presets to be recalled and executed as needed. Gain level controls are also included with this unit.
Control of the system is managed through the unit's front panel, or with included Windows-based control software. The system comes ready to manage up to 100MHz of bandwidth. It also features a standard 19" width and 2U height to accommodate easy rack placement.
- Video & Audio Management
- This unit is designed to manage composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals.
- Breakaway Audio
- Audio can be routed separately from the video as needed.
- Take Button
- Execute multiple switches at once with this unit's take button.
- Preset Switches
- This unit allows you to store multiple switch presets that can be recalled and executed as needed.
- Control Software
- Manage your system with unit's front panel, or included Windows-based control software.
- Rack Ready
- This unit is designed to fit into a standard 19" rack and occupies only 2U of rack space.