The DS28 loudspeaker management system from BBE features four inputs, eight outputs and has a five band parametric equalizer for each output. The unit's output section includes a high performance limiter per output, with complete control over attack, release and threshold parameters.
Also included are variable high and low pass filters, with a choice of 12, 18 or 24dB/octave roll-off, and Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley responses. Independent control of each high and low pass filter allows asymmetric crossover bands to be created. The DS28 can also be controlled from a PC via a RS232 connection.
Along with XLR input/output connectors, the DS28 comes complete with selectable line voltages between 90 and 250 VAC operations. Windows compatible software is included.
- Loudspeaker management system features four inputs and eight outputs
- 24-bit AD/DA with 48kHz sampling rate
- Internal 32-bit DSP processing
- Parametric EQ provides -40dB to +6dB of gain with frequency gain and bandwidth adjustment
- Full limiter for each output
- Seven mSec delay per output
- RS-232 computer control with included software