The EQA231 from BBE is a dual channel, 31-band graphic equalizer, ideal for use in live sound rigs and installed setups such as studio, stage, DJ and sound contracting. The equalizer uses constant Q filters that are narrow enough to prevent unwanted interaction between filters, yet wide enough to deliver exactly the type of correction curve required.
For other audio problems such as rumble and hiss, the unit provides continuously variable high and low cut filters with 12dB/octave slopes. The low-cut filter ranges from 10Hz to 250Hz and the high-cut filter 3kHz to 40Hz. Dual boost/cut ranges of +/-6dB or +/-12dB are provided for added flexibility along with a bypass switch, signal clip indicator, output gain control and selectable line voltage.
- Dual channel, thirty-one band constant Q graphic equalizer
- Ideal for studio, stage, DJ and sound contracting
- Continuously variable high and low cut filters
- Selectable control range for 6dB or 12dB boost/cut
- Clip indicator and true hard-wire bypass
- Line voltage switchable between 115 and 230VAC operations