Adobe Photoshop for Underwater Photographers - In just a few short years, the underwater digital camera went from a novelty item to the predominant method for capturing underwater images. In this new book, underwater photography gurus Jack and Sue Drafahl show you how you can use Adobe Photoshop - and a whole host of plug-ins - to solve a wide range of image problems that are unique to underwater photography.
- Selecting the hardware you need to operate an efficient digital darkroom
- Using Levels and Curves to correct color problems and improve exposure contrast
- Using powerful tools to remove backscatter, artifacts, and other distracting image elements
- Creating Actions and keyboard shortcuts for high-speed underwater image editing
- Building an efficient workflow
- Working with RAW image files
- Compositing image elements and creating collages, and much more