The 1038B from Genelec is a high-power three-way active monitor ideal for use in medium-sized project studios, music recording studios, and post-production or broadcasting applications. Designed to operate equally well as a free-standing monitor or flush mounted into the wall, the 1038B has a 15-inch bass driver, a 5-inch midrange driver, and a 1-inch treble driver for clear, accurate audio reproduction with a full frequency response.
Unique Directivity Control Waveguide technology provides excellent stereo imaging and balance, even in acoustically challenging environments. Versatile crossover controls allow you to precisely match the speaker to your workspace. The speaker operates either horizontally or vertically by simply rotating the DCW unit. All of the drivers are magnetically shielded for use near video monitors. An optional rack mount adapter is available for positioning the amplifier separately when flush mounting the cabinet.
- Three-way active studio monitor
- Vertical or horizontal operation
- Designed for high performance as a free-standing unit, or flush mounted in a wall
- Separately powered 15" bass driver, 5" mid driver, and 1" treble driver
- Directivity Control Waveguide technology provides excellent stereo imaging and frequency balance in acoustically challenging environments
- Crossover controls allow precise optimization to your workspace
- Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors
- Optional rack mount adapter allows the amplifier to be positioned separately when flush mounting the cabinet, providing better heat dissipation and easier access to tone controls