The 1038BC from Genelec is a dedicated center channel speaker for use in three-channel and surround monitoring systems. The compact cabinet is designed for placement in the limited area above or below a video screen. The entire unit is shielded so it may be used in close proximity to a video monitor without worry. Ideal for medium-sized post-production, recording, or project studios, the 1038BC offers clear, accurate reproduction with a full frequency range.
Sporting two 10-inch woofers, a 5-inch midrange driver, and a 1-inch tweeter with Directivity Control Waveguide technology, the 1038BC provides excellent stereo imaging and clarity, even in acoustically challenging environments. The monitor can be used horizontally or vertically simply by rotating the center DCW unit. The amplifier is housed separately in a chassis for easy mounting into a standard 19-inch rack.
Note: The 1038BC is best suited as a center speaker with a pair of 1038B active monitors.
- Dedicated center channel speaker with two 10-inch woofers, a 5-inch midrange driver, and a 1-inch tweeter
- Compact design allows the speaker to be positioned above or below a video screen
- Fully shielded
- Directivity Control Waveguide provides excellent imaging, as well as increased efficiency and lower distortion
- Can be operated horizontally or vertically
- Separately housed amplifier
- Ideal companion to a pair of 1038B active monitors