The JBL Control 312CS is a 12" Kevlar-reinforced ceiling installation subwoofer driver, featuring a 3" voice coil, a 400-watt power handling capacity, and usable frequency reproduction down to a low 30Hz. The unit is intended for use with systems utilizing active external crossovers and separate subwoofer amplification.
- 12" 400-watt Kevlar-reinforced ceiling subwoofer driver with pre-attached ported baffle
- 3" voice coil and low-distortion saturated-gap geometry magnet
- High 400-watt continuous, 1000-watt peak short-term power handling
- Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals for simplified wiring, installation
- Baffle equipped with EZRail(TM) for simplified backbox installation, holds baffle in place while securing to backcan with screws
- Low frequency extension for any ceiling system down to low 30Hz