The JBL VRX918SWH 18" High-Powered Flying Subwoofer (White) can be placed on the ground or used in a suspended orientation. It features a 2268H neodymium magnet and a patented Differential Drive 18" woofer.
The entire unit is housed in a sturdy wood enclosure covered by a rugged DuraFlex finish. A large port area is designed to give you reduced distortion and optimal sound. It also features a 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
The VRX918S was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LA Line Array Speaker.
- 18" Differential Drive
- JBL has included an 18" 2268H Differential Drive woofer so you get the extended low-frequency output your busy professional life requires.
- Integral Rigging Hardware
- This subwoofer is designed for flying orientation and to be used with the VRX932LA line arrays and optional array frame.
- Reduced Distortion
- The VRX918S features a large port area so you get a reduced distortion output.
- Satellite Speaker Mounting
- The VRX918S comes with a 20 mm threaded pole socket to ensure a solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Rugged Housing
- The VRX918S is covered by a heavy-duty 16-gauge protective screen-backed steel grill and a white DuraFlex enclosure for optimal protection.