The Cartoni P-20/P2D201 Pedestal System with P-20 Pedestal, Delta Fluid Head, and 2 Pan Arms consists of the P-20 Pedestal, the Delta Fluid Head, and 2 pan arms. With a load limit of 48 lb (22 kg), this system is targeted for ENG/OB work where mobility is necessary without any compromise in the quality of camera movements.
Ideal for supporting heavy cameras equipped with long focal lenses and top mounted viewfinders, the Delta is manufactured with an extensive use of ultra-light magnesium alloy. The fully variable counterbalance system is designed to accommodate offset payloads ensuring excellent performances at any tilt angle. The Delta features a continuously adjustable fluid damping mechanism providing extremely smooth and precise camera movements. Standard performances of +70, -60° can be increased to +/- 90° with the optional sliding base plate. Powered by a 9v battery, two digital displays indicate the counterbalance and tilt drag values, while an illuminated spirit level allows easy set-up even in low light conditions.
The P20, an extremely rugged and precise dolly and a square shaped central pneumatic column for maximum stability, smoothness and jerk-free operation. The column supports a maximum payload of 55 lb (25 kg) it includes an air pressure gauge, locking brake and safety air pressure valve adjusted at maximum 187 psi (12.9 bar). The air pressure inside the column can be set in manually and adjusted to suit the exact weight of the camera configuration.
Together, the Delta and the P20 become a no-compromise remote pedestal with all the features and agility a studio camera operator would expect.
- Fluid head is primarily constructed from magnesium alloy for high strength and low mass, thereby facilitating more dynamic camera moves
- Fully variable counterbalance and fluid drag systems for precise setup with any given camera package
- Two digital displays indicate the counterbalance and tilt drag values
- Illuminated spirit level
- Pneumatic column for rapid, precise positioning of loads up to 48 lb (22 kg). (Pump is included)
- Foot operated brake on each of the 100 mm wheels