The Ashly SRA-4075 is a 4-channel convection-cooled rackmount P.A. or studio power amplifier housed in a rugged 1RU metal chassis, offering an output of 40 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms, designed to drive 4 and 8 Ohm loads.
The SRA-4075 incorporates a switch-mode-power supply and Class-D amplifier circuitry, providing a power-efficient solution. The low-noise unit features a switchable HPF filter and selectable gain sensitivity, turn-on delay DIP switches with up to 8 seconds of delay available and dual or bridge modes of operation.
The SRA-4075 is equipped with an internally switchable 120V/240V power supply, extensive protection circuitry, and standard Euroblock inputs along with screw terminal outputs.
- 1RU 10 lb. lightweight rackmount 4-channelpower amplifier with 40 Watts per channel power output at 8 Ohms
- Selectable Dual or Bridge Mono Operation, designed for 4- or 8-Ohm loads
- 2-stage high-efficiency switched mode power supply with high power-to-weight ratio
- Ultra-quiet convection-cooled operation
- On-board 80Hz HPF, selectable gain sensitivity
- Up to 8 sec. of turn-on delay with selectable Dip Switch complement
- Comprehensive amplifier protection circuitry includes: Output Over-current, DC Output, Main Supply Rail Over-voltage, Chassis Temperature, Inrush Limiting, Mains Fuse
- Front Panel Indicators include: overall power, standby, and protect; per-channel clip and signal indicators
- Euroblock input connectors, Screw Terminal outputs