The HFI-15G from Ultrasone is a lightweight, supra-aural headphone that uses the S-Logic Natural Surround Sound System to create 3D characteristics. This system also allows up to 40% lower dB output (3-4 dB) for the same loudness sensation, which may reduce the risk of hearing damage.
The HFI-15G offers a 60% reduction in radiation emissions to similar headphones. It is certified and recommended by technical surveillance organizations and consumer advice centers with certified low magnetic field emissions.
The S-Logic Natural Surround Sound System makes the HFI-15G an ideal choice for use with movies, video games, and professional audio-visual applications, putting you right in the action. The lightweight construction also makes them great for use with an iPod or other personal audio devices.
- 40mm Mylar Drivers
- S-Logic Natural Surround Sound System
- LE (Low Emission) Standard for 60% Reduction in Radiation Compared to Similar Headphones
- Ideal for gaming, movies, and professional audio-visual applications
- Long-Term Availability of Spare Parts
- Included 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter